Are you searching for a well-established dental practice that provides pediatric dentistry in Toronto, ON? If yes, we welcome you to King and Weston Dental Clinic. We’re a multi-specialty dental practice with many years of experience in serving residents of Toronto and beyond. We’re family-friendly and provide a comprehensive range of dental care services, including general dentistry, restorative dentistry, and pediatric dentistry.
Excellent oral health begins in childhood. Strong, healthy milk teeth lay a solid foundation for healthy permanent teeth. Our pediatric dentist in Toronto, ON, is your best ally when it comes to safeguarding your young one’s dental health. We serve young patients of all ages, from babies and toddlers to older teens.
Our Pediatric Dentistry Services
Our pediatric dentistry services include:
- Dental exams and cleanings
- Dental x-rays (low-radiation digital x-rays)
- Fluoride treatments
- Oral health education
- Dental sealants
- Dental extractions including wisdom tooth extractions
Your Child’s First Dental Appointment
Ideally, your child should have their initial dental appointment by their first birthday or when their first tooth erupts, whichever comes first. Don’t worry if you haven’t brought your young one to our dental practice yet—there’s still time.
Our pediatric dentist near you is patient and compassionate and well-versed in handling young patients. We aspire to ensure your child feels safe and relaxed during their dental appointment. On top of having a friendly dental team to answer any concern that you may have, we have also intentionally designed our offices to feel warm and welcoming.
We suggest the following measures to help your child feel calm, confident, and prepared on the day of their dental appointment:
- Explain to your child, in the most age-appropriate terms, what to expect during their dental appointment.
- Whenever possible, book morning appointments. This way, your child will be well-rested and ready for a session with our pediatric dentist.
- Prioritize proper dental hygiene at home. If you’re diligent about your at-home dental hygiene, there’s a good chance that you’ll need less invasive treatments at the dentist’s office.
- Stay calm. Your child feeds off of your calm and relaxation. If you appear anxious about the anticipated visit to the dentist, your child may mirror these feelings.
Contact King and Weston Dental Clinic to experience outstanding, patient-centric pediatric dentistry near you.